Would you like to create a web site for yourself or your business, but are not sure where to start? With a wide range of tools and software available it can be a challenge to make the right choice.
This seminar is FREE and takes place at the City Business Library. Everybody is invited but you must book your place in advance. To make a booking, please contact the Library on 0207 332 1812 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you learn?
This presentation will take about 2 hours where we will discuss the following:
- Domains & Hosting
- CMS (Content management system)
- Open source vs. commercial
- Website construction process
- SEO principals
- Social media integration
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is suitable for anyone who would like to set up a website, update an existing one or is thinking about changing platforms.
- Anyone responsible for developing or maintaining websites
- Business owners who would like to develop or improve an existing website
- Business owners who need to maximise on their online presence aimed at growing their business
- Sole traders
- Professionals who need to understand how to set up a website
- IT managers
- Marketeers who want to fast-track their career
- Marketing managers
- Communication specialists
- Graphic designers
- Students who want to improve prospects of finding a job
Why should you attend?
Knowing how to create and maintain a website is a skill that is very much in demand. The earlier you get started the sooner you will feel the benefits. Don't delay and book you place today!
There is a limited number of seats available and they are filling fast. To secure your place, do not hesitate and book today! To make a booking, please contact the Library on 0207 332 1812 or send an email to email@example.com. See you there!